Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Recuperation Diet

disclaimer: this has nothing to do with weight loss, so kindly save your "omg you so don't need to lose weight!" comments (though I do appreciate them ;)). The next few days (and on) are all about cleansing my blood and organs of all the crap I put in my body over the last few days. I'm going a little aggressive with it because I feel particularly shitty, excuse my french (stomach pains, flank pains, etc). So here goes.

I don't know, it's simple. not really "breakfasty" on the outside, but this is the kind of light stuff I like to eat in the morning. I would have loved to add lemon to my water but I didn't have any.

orange and green superman breakfast

1 small carrot, cut up
1 small orange pepper, cut up
handful of organic baby spinach
small handful of radish and alfalfa sprouts (no dressing. I just chomp it into juice with some water in my mouth. sounds gross, i know, but that's how you're supposed to chew veggies! TO A PULP/JUICE. Chewing is the first stage of the digestive system.)
1 organic whole foods multivitamin (I use New Chapter. <3 'em)
giant glass of water


yum yum yummers. simple and delicious. my cells are thanking me big time right now, lol =P


see you next year, stuffin' and 'taters :(


PS: THE OLYMPIC TORCH CAME THROUGH MY TOWN (and this is a smaaaaalll town) TODAY AT 8:55 IN THE MORNING AND I TOTALLY MISSED IT!!!! weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment